Lead Slinger Challenge (Drawing Contest) and Pixel Battle Royale (Digital Coloring Contest)
Terms and Conditions for the Lead Slinger Challenge Drawing Contest and the Pixel Battle Royale Digital Coloring Contest
1. There will be only one (1) winner for the Lead Slinger Challenge (drawing contest) and only one (1) winner for the Pixel Battle Royale (digital coloring contest) respectively. Each of the winners will be receiving Php 10,000.00 and a two-week in-house workshop at IAS Manila, Inc.
2. Judges decision is final.
3. Contestant must be a Filipino citizen (by birth or by naturalization) to enter the challenge.
4. Interested parties must submit at least 5 samples of their work to be considered for the contest. A panel of artists from IAS Manila, Inc. will shortlist three finalist from the total collection of submitted works. The contestants will be notified at least five (5) days before the event on November 17, 2007 by e-mail, SMS, and phone call.
5. Finalists must confirm their participation in the contest by e-mail, SMS, and phone call at least 3 days before the contest proper to give the organizers ample time to select a substitute in the event that they will be unable to join.
6. There will be no contest fees to be paid.
7. The artworks produced by the contestants in the contest proper remain the property of each individual contestant. IAS Manila, Inc. reserves the right to use said artworks in promoting the event including photographs and videos of the contestants taken during the event.
SEE POSTERS FOR DETAILS AT THESE LINKS: